Working in a creative agency or part of your company's creative team?
Curious how other creative agencies/teams use monday.com to manage their work?
Join this webinar, hosted by Kyle McEwen, from M Booth Agency, global digital communications agency based in NYC. M Booth's clients include Google, Johnson & Johnson, Godiva and Tinder!
M Booth have been using monday.com for less than 1 year but in that time have made a huge transformation to the way they work.
Kyle is a project manager at M Booth. During this webinar, he will share some of the major boards used by the M Booth team to work collaboratively to ensure timely and smooth delivery of projects, across the board.
***Please note, this webinar will cover more advanced features and workflows and is therefore more suited to users who want to elevate their existing setup. If you are a beginner to monday.com, please ensure you have at least an understanding of the basics of the platform and come ready for a challenge.***
You can expect to discover:
- Request boards for every team including template briefs and automations which predict time needed to complete a request.
- Design request board centralizing requests coming from every team, pre-populated with information needed to start.
- In-processing of a request including resource management using Workflow and Timeline views, for proper assignment of designers based on capacity and time needed for the tasks.
- Automated notifications for status changes of each request and out processing. Saved views to show individual work in progress of each designer and what the team is working on week by week.
- Dashboard for Project Managers for better forecasting of requests for the upcoming week.
- Plus, creative rate card board, estimate tracking board, client timeline board with dependencies, a "check out" board to know who has finished working each day, particularly helpful when WFH and more!
The webinar will end with a short Q&A. Don't miss out!